An exciting opportunity to join a construction underwriting agency in their state-of-the-art office located in Southbank or from the comfort of your own home with work from home opportunities to suit busy lifestyles in this 6-month contract role.
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible part-time hours that can suit school hours
- Strong team-based culture with ongoing training and support
- 6 Month contract role with potential to extend
- State of the art office environment equipped with coffee machine and other goodies
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Account Receivable (receipting payment into finance system & investigate the variance)
- Data Processing
- Monitor debtor payments & follow up
- Assist with office administration, invoice payments & back up for receptionist
Skills and Experience:
- High level accuracy & attention to details
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Previous accounts & data Entry experience will be advantageous
- Willing to jump in & provide the team with ad hoc support as required
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please call Monique Abbenhuis on 0421866677 or send your application to email@example.com
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!