Administration Assistant - Goodstart Braybrook
Goodstart is Australia’s largest provider of early learning and care. Founded with a vision for all Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life, as a not-for-profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. We are entirely Australian owned employing over 15,000 people, and caring for over 71,000 children.
About our Centre:
- Fun loving and supportive team
- Work with a highly skilled Director
- Closely situated to local shopping centre & schools
- 38 hours per week - Monday to Friday
What’s in it for you?
- The salary is awesome and above award too.
- There’s heaps of employee benefits like Health Insurance, Travel and Accommodation deals and loads of discounts on tech and retail.
- We offer wellbeing days, extra allowances, development days and more.
- Plus, you get the benefit of flexible working arrangements, as we know work-life balance is super important.
- Yes, you’ll get discounted childcare as well!
- We’ll support your studies because the better you are, the better we are!
- You can buy back more annual leave – no you didn’t read that wrong.
- We seriously have the best team, ever. With so much support from our centre support functions, you won't ever be left out on your own!
- We’ll even provide you with more resources than you can poke a stick at!
- You get to use your creative genius at work and really love your job!
- Experience in customer service or front office reception (essential)
- Post-secondary education in administration, business or office management (desirable)
- Hold, or be willing to obtain, a working with children clearance check
- Exceptional knowledge of safety and wellbeing
- Willingness to learn and be a part of the team
- Strong communication skills, reliable and punctual
Goodstart Early Learning are proud of our inclusive work environment that supports and encourages individual growth and strong teams. Goodstart Early learning acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of all lands on which we come together. We recognize Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures as enduring, living cultures and pay our respects to Elders past and present.