We want you to enjoy a full-time position working an average of 38 hours per week, starting rate of $20.33 p/hr + superannuation.
You will enjoy a safety-focussed team environment with industry professionals to support you, giving every team member a sense of achievement.
Reporting to the Site Manager, the responsibilities of the role include:
- Assist with monitoring location of stock
- Assist in nurturing stock to ensure maximum survival rate
- Assist with maintaining best practice whilst maintaining fast quality growth rate
- Experience within Aquaculture or Fishing Industry highly regarded
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work flexible hours as required
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills
- Strong work ethic reliable and punctual
- Transportation to and from work
- Water people who enjoy going out on the boat and aren't prone to seasickness
Salary : $40175.2 p.a
Hourly Rate: $20.33
If you do, a successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Preferably have animal experience, but not essential
- Be committed to upholding the highest levels of animal welfare and bio-security
- Be committed to training and professional development
- Have a positive attitude towards the intrinsic values of trust, integrity, quality, efficiency and innovation
- Be physically fit and able to cope with the physical demands of the role
- Current Australian drivers license
- Complete a Pre-employment medical functional drug and alcohol test if required
- Have 2 x contactable references
- Be willing to relocate as soon as possible
Why work for us?
- Award rates apply
- Opportunity for overtime
- Opportunity for Full time roles if successful
- Soft landing process after relocation
- Training and progression opportunities
- Relocation assistance provided Terms Conditions apply
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria, please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
** We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted **