Business Banking Manager – BankSA
- Manage a portfolio of Agri business and SME – the fastest growing segment in Australia
- Specialise in lending from $250K - $3M
- Location – Eyre Peninsula or Mid-North SA, working flexibly
How will I help?
You’ll manage a portfolio of Small to Medium Enterprise (SME) customers, the lifeblood of the Australian economy. In addition to a portfolio of Agri business clients. SME continues to grow and change the business landscape across our country which means you’ll have heaps of opportunities to build genuine personal connections with our customers, empowering them to feel confident and inspired to navigate the future and what our ‘new normal’ may look like. You will also be able to:
- Help create meaningful relationships with customers
- Oversee any lending and credit requirements
- Identify and grasp opportunities for new business
- Be able to network, build relationships, write deals and manage customer needs
What’s in it for me?
We want you to love what you do – and where you do it. You’ll have access to great banking, wealth and insurance products. Access to corporate discounts, paid well-being and volunteer days and paid parental leave too. We aim to provide a supportive environment to help you grow your career in exciting new directions.
What do I need?
- You need a solid working knowledge of business credit and lending (including cashflow lending)
- Have a passion for going above and beyond your customers’ expectations of good service
- Bring energy and good relationship building skillsets
- The ability to confidently and proactively target new business opportunities
What’s it like to work there?
Although we’re a proud part of the Westpac Group, BankSA is a distinctive brand, with its own unique culture. We’re locals who love supporting locals, and we’re passionate about helping all South Australian’s succeed. As an equal opportunity employer, we’re proud to have created a culture where people can be their best, in an environment that values diversity and flexibility. And one where everyone belongs.
The health and wellbeing of our employees is our priority and we will ensure that physical distancing requirements are met in all our workplaces as long as required.