Coles Cleaning & Trolley Collection - Port Lincoln Coles Services (Cleaning & Trolley collection) Port Lincoln
Requisition ID: 33059
Employment Type: Casual
Time to switch things up?
In a company as big as ours, there are plenty of opportunities to try something a little different. If you’re thinking about making a job change, we’re all for it. Take a look at the details of the role and make sure you speak to your line manager before applying.
About the role
We’re looking for a Store Team Member (Cleaning and Trolley Collection). This is a key role to ensure we provide our customers with a safe, seamless and positive shopping experience and create a welcoming environment in our stores.
What you’ll be doing
- Working through a checklist of cleaning tasks across all departments and throughout store
- Using various equipment and products to sweep, mop, vacuum, scrub and buff floors throughout the shop as well as in our team rooms, toilets and offices
- Cleaning, dusting and wiping shelving and equipment throughout the store, cleaning team rooms and toilets
- Collecting trolleys from in and around the store and store carpark – whatever the weather
- Working both indoors and outdoors and will be trusted to work autonomously
Good things you need
- A commitment to providing great customer experiences by working with enthusiasm, energy and pace
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy
- The ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and demonstrate a solid work ethic
- The ability to work on your own and follow instructions
- You’ll be constantly on the go and will be lifting up to 17kgs so it’s essential that you’re physically fit, active and energetic
- Availability for shifts between the hours of 5am-11pm 7 days per week
- The ability to get to work outside of public transport operating hours
Even though it’s an advantage, no prior experience is necessary for this position as full training will be provided in the use of chemicals, machinery and safety equipment.
Good things start here
You’re already making good on our purpose – to sustainably feed all Australians to help them lead healthier, happier lives. And you already know what we value most and how to bring out the best in each other. So who better to apply for this role?
Get in quick and apply now.