Your new company
One of Australia’s largest leading general insurance company in Australia and New Zealand, known for some of the region’s most trusted brands are currently seeking multiple Customer Service and Sales consultant who share fundamental values in delivering a first-class customer experience.
Your new role
You will be responsible for being the first point of contact for customer via phone and email correspondence in relation to their insurance needs.
- Update customer policies as per their requests
- Maximise sales and retention opportunities by identifying customer needs
- Ensure availability to manage telephone and email customer enquiries
- Work to meet individual and team KPI’s and targets
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrated passion for customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Solid organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to think outside of the box
Working 38 hours a week, these positions will require you to work across a rotating roster between 8:30am – 6:00pm, Monday to Friday. Must be flexible to work from the Melbourne CBD office and from home.
What you'll get in return
- 3 weeks of paid full-time classroom training
- Career development opportunities and real work-life balance
- 13% superannuation and access to other staff benefits
- Be part of a people-focused culture that celebrates achievements big and small
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, via our secure portal or contact Katherine Montoya at email@example.com to discuss more in detail.
LHS 297508 #2566925