WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Be an integral member of the National Pharmacies' family in a positive, fun work environment
- Comprehensive training & development
- Generous employee discounts + an allowance for a stylish uniform
- Annual Award Nights
National Pharmacies are looking for a customer service focused Dispensary Technician to assist our members and customers with health focused solutions.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Dispensary Technician, you will work in a team oriented environment, preparing prescriptions efficiently and accurately under the close supervision and guidance of the pharmacist.
This is a unique opportunity to build a career in an organisation that will support your ongoing professional development and offers career progression. A broad range of employee benefits are also available such as pharmacy membership and a wellbeing program.
In this role, you will:
- process prescriptions with a high level of accuracy
- prepare the PBS claim for submission
- order, receive and unpack dispensary stock
- promote professional services to our customers and members
- be committed to attending regular training
- be able to operate a cash register & EFTPOS facilities.
- maintain and promote a safe work environment
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
You will have well developed communication and interpersonal skills, excellent personal and professional presentation, be energetic and be dedicated to providing exceptional customer service.
Experience, skills & attributes:
- previous experience in processing prescriptions
- high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- ability to work in a team environment
- ability to follow direction and work under the supervision of the pharmacist
- willingness and ability to adapt to changing processes and programs
- cash handling & EFTPOS experience
- excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- ability to work flexible hours
- willingness to supply or undergo a police check prior to commencement
National Pharmacies recognises that the future of community pharmacy and optical businesses lies in providing outstanding advice, customer service and professional services, as well as accurate and timely dispensing of prescriptions.
At National Pharmacies, for over 100 years, we have cared for the community with an ultimate vision of creating a healthier nation, one member at a time.
Since opening our doors as a single dispensary in Adelaide in 1911, our unique membership benefits, personalised customer service and extensive selection of products are now available at all pharmacies in South Australia, Victoria and New South Wales, with Optical stores operating in South Australia.
National Pharmacies is a mutual organisation where profits made through operations are returned to members in the form of benefits. We pride ourselves on providing high quality customer service and professional advice, along with a wide range of products and services.
As a membership-based organisation, National Pharmacies is a market leader in the dynamic and ever-expanding healthcare industry.
HOW TO APPLY
Please complete the requested work history & education information on the application page (You are welcome to include any certificates in the education section also) as we are not requesting a cover letter or resume at this stage. This is to assist us in assessing your suitability for this role. Shortlisted applicants may be requested to submit a resume at a later date.
If you are passionate about health focused solutions and customer service, then we would like to hear from you!
No agencies please.
In SA/VIC public health laws exist which require anyone who works in our pharmacies and optical stores to be fully vaccinated with an approved COVID-19 vaccine or hold an approved medical exemption. It is therefore a condition of employment that applicants be fully vaccinated and show evidence of being fully vaccinated, or alternatively show evidence of an approved medical exemption. If your application for employment is successful, your employment will be conditional on you providing the requisite evidence.