- Grow your career alongside talented mentors and a highly connected team
- Become involved in interesting matters
About Our Client
Our client is a highly established and well recognised law firm who maintains a strong position in the market through their various practice areas of employment law, business succession, commercial litigation, commercial and business law, government and admin law, property, planning and environmental law and estate planning.
This opportunity will allow you to work on a wide range of employment matters towards a broad array of clients and industry sectors. With diverse exposure to large corporate entities, ACT and Federal government agencies, small businesses, franchises, non-for profit clients and single clients; this opportunity will provide access to the most exclusive cases in the legal market.
- Extensive diary, phone and email management and ownership of the team;
- Attend to PA duties and work independently;
- Be active on files where required;
- Ability to manage client relationships well;
- Take instructions from clients on behalf of the team;
- Preparation and reconciliation of expenses;
- Preparing pro forma legal documents and briefs to Counsel;
- Attend to e-filing of court documents;
- Opening and closing of files;
- Organising team events & functions;
- Billing; and
- File management
The Successful Applicant
- 1 + years experience in another legal role. OR;
- 3+ years in another professional service roles.
- Diary Management skills.
- Digital dictation/transcription.
- Accurate typist with a great eye for detail.
- Efficient and organised person who is able to work unsupervised.
- Able to effectively prioritise tasks.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft packages including Word and Outlook.
What's on Offer
- Office partnership with Hit Republic which includes gym classes.
- Yoga classes.
- Healthy office snacks.
- Inclusive work environment.
- Modern offices in the CBD.