Your new company
Well-known for their positive mark in the Disability Sector, this organisation is going through a period of growth aimed at developing procedures and pushing best practice. This opportunity is a visible appointment within the Federal Agency that will take your career to the next level!
This organisation are seeking an experienced professional who has worked in case management, claims, grant management, dispute resolution, assessing to assist in the development and implementation of their newly created team.
Your new role
You will be responsible for;
- Interpreting and applying policy, legislation procedures and practices to the management of claims.
- Investigating and analysing documentation while gathering additional relevant information from third parties.
- Apply legislation while adhering to organisation guidelines and policies.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly work planning and managing competing priorities to make timely and well-informed decisions on claims related matters
- Adhering to legislative time frames.
- Drafting decision letters.
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders and positively contribute to the outcomes expected under the business goals
What you'll need to succeed
Applicants will additionally need to demonstrate;
- Previous experience applying legislation and/or policy coverage essential.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Experience supporting people in difficult situations.
- Competency with IT Systems.
- Being a team player
What you'll get in return
You will be given training, ongoing support via a mentor and a highly competitive pay rate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or feel free to contact Fay Thomas at Hays on 03 9604 9577 or email email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] [mailto:email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2530251