About The Role
Reporting to the Land Access Team Lead, the primary purpose of the Land Access Officer is to provide timely and accurate land access services for internal and external customers, based on client requirements, specifications, contract KPI's and actively participate & assist in the resolution of landowner objections.
What you'll be doing:
- Search databases and prepare Land Access & Activity notices in accordance with client specifications and government regulations
- Ensure the volume and integrity of quality notices complies with contracted requirements and meets customers' expectations
- Ensure the planning is complete so land access works are performed to a suitable quality, without uncontrolled hazards, to staff contractors and others, and comply with environmental and safety legislative requirements
- Manage and action all complaints to a standard in a reasonable time frame as nominated in the contract documentation and outcomes exceed customer expectations
- Provide input into the weekly and monthly reports on land access progress as required
- Ensure the implementation of land access procedures that meet statutory, contract delivery and work management requirements
- Ensure LAC documentation and processes keep up with client practices, systems and technology utilisation
- An experienced Administrator who has the ability to multitask while maintaining attention to detail.
- Experience working in a similar role dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite. Particularly: Excel, Word, Outlook
- Knowledge of Land Access Management protocols are preferred but not essential.
What We Offer You
- Ventia offers you a flexible, supportive and inclusive work environment where you matter.
- We take our people's careers seriously, helping them to learn and grow.
- There's nothing more important to us than keeping our people and the public safe.
- We look after each other and foster our people's wellbeing.
- Ventia have also partnered with some reputable organisations to be able to offer discounts on, Health Insurance, Banking (new home loans, credit cards, everyday bank accounts), flights & accommodation, car hire, car leasing and much more.
No matter who you are, we encourage you to apply for the job that's right for you. We are actively increasing diversity across our business, so our workforce reflects the diverse communities in which we work. Our current focus is on employing more women at all levels of our organisation.
Ventia is one of Australasia's largest dedicated infrastructure service providers, Ventia is a new and dynamic organisation with a rich history. Our clients are the owners and operators of major infrastructure that is critical to our communities. No one else does exactly what we do in the way we do it. Making infrastructure work for our communities is at the heart of who we are and it's what unites and excites us.
How to apply:
To apply for this role, please click apply button on this page. Please upload your resume and copies of your relevant licences, tickets, and qualifications
Position Reference Number: 141790