Need a great roster, no late nights and an immediate start? PERFECT! This is the one to make that happen! Apply today!
What's in it for you?
- Generous staff discount
- Fast-paced and exciting environment
- A fantastic team atmosphere
- Great career opportunities
- Part-time contract with up to 25 hours
- Hourly rate + Loading for Weekends and Public Holidays
- Leave loading
- Rotating roster for work-life balance with a weekend off a fortnight
- Supportive leadership team
About the Company and You
This company is a part of the largest retailers of women's fashion in Australia, making women everywhere look good and feel great through diverse brands that offer style and value. We are currently seeking an experienced Store Manager to join this company in Port Lincoln!
You will be coming from at least 2 years of experience in apparel, and have the ability to lead a strong team from the front, while concentrating on building big sales in this already respected site. As a Store Manager, you will be responsible for the success of the store. It's going to be an incredibly busy but exciting role, where no two days will be the same.
Responsibilities of the role
- Previous Store Management experience in a fashion brand.
- A passion for fashion and products that every woman can wear, no matter what the occasion
- A fabulous personality and positive energy that is contagious
- Immaculate presentation and pride in your leadership achievements
- A strong focus on customer service and styling experience
- Worked in a high volume store and across aspects such as wages/ rosters/ stock etc
- Sound understanding of fashion and the retail environment, including trends, fashion and competition
- Knows how to have fun and foster a great environment
If you are a passionate and energetic sales-driven retailer who is looking for a new role NOW IS THE TIME TO APPLY!
Job Number 174689 | Recruiter Cassandra King
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Cassandra King on 0424 942 641 or email@example.com quoting the reference number above.
Note: Not all our current vacancies are listed on job boards. Check out our Frontline Retail website for a complete listing