WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Be an integral member of the National Pharmacies' family in a positive, fun work environment
- Comprehensive training & development
- Generous employee discounts + an allowance for a stylish uniform
- Annual Award Nights
National Pharmacies are looking for a community pharmacist who has a focus of delivering modern healthcare advice and solutions while providing excellent customer service to our members and customers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Pharmacist you will be providing professional advice and counselling with exceptional communication and customer service skills. You will be responsible for the dispensing of prescriptions, stock control and assisting the Pharmacist in Charge in the day to day running of the pharmacy.
This is a unique opportunity to work for an organisation that will support your ongoing professional development. A broad range of employee benefits are also available such as pharmacy membership and a wellbeing program.
In this role, you will:
- provide friendly and professional customer service and advice
- dispense medications
- provide counselling and advice to members and customers
- actively promote and participate in all Professional Services programs
- be committed to continued professional development and education
- maintain up to date knowledge of current pharmacy practice
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
You will have well developed communication and interpersonal skills, excellent personal and professional presentation, be energetic and be dedicated to providing exceptional customer service.
Experience, skills & attributes:
- be an Australian registered pharmacist (AHPRA Registered)
- high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- professional services and vaccination accreditation desireable
- ability to work in a team environment
- excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- ability to work flexible hours
National Pharmacies recognises that the future of community pharmacy and optical businesses lies in providing outstanding advice, customer service and professional services, as well as accurate and timely dispensing of prescriptions.
At National Pharmacies, for over 100 years, we have cared for the community with an ultimate vision of creating a healthier nation, one member at a time.
Since opening our doors as a single dispensary in Adelaide in 1911, our unique membership benefits, personalised customer service and extensive selection of products are now available at over all pharmacies in South Australia, Victoria and New South Wales, with Optical stores operating in South Australia.
National Pharmacies is a mutual organisation where profits made through operations are returned to members in the form of benefits. We pride ourselves on providing high quality customer service and professional advice, along with a wide range of products and services.
As a membership-based organisation, National Pharmacies is a market leader in the dynamic and ever-expanding healthcare industry.
HOW TO APPLY
Please complete the requested work history & education information on the application page (You are welcome to include any certificates in the education section also) as we are not requesting a cover letter or resume at this stage. This is to assist us in assessing your suitability for this role. Shortlisted applicants may be requested to submit a resume at a later date.
If you are passionate about health focused solutions and customer service, then we would like to hear from you!
No agencies please.