Your new company
We're looking for a motivated and driven person to join our Accounting Support team at Hays in Parramatta. At Hays, we are globally recognised as the industry’s leading recruitment agency due to our authentic and passionate approach to changing the lives of our clients and candidates. Recruitment is an industry that is continuously growing and presenting exciting career opportunities to ambitious individuals.
Your new role
- Engage regularly with your current clients to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and further develop your understanding of their business needs
- Build you client portfolio by making new business development calls and establishing new relationships, identify business opportunities and take a genuine interest in managing a solution for them
- Source candidate talent using our “find & engage” methodology and tools and active networking in your industry as well as advertise your current and upcoming job vacancies to attract candidates within your specialist industry
- Pre-screen candidates via phone and conduct thorough interviews face to face, understand your candidates’ goals and career aspirations
- Skill match candidates to the relevant job vacancies and create a specific candidate short list to present to your clients
- Manage candidate and client interviews, conduct references on your clients’ behalf as well as negotiate salary and start dates for your candidate
- Continue to develop your industry knowledge, make expert recommendations for both your clients and candidates alike, work collaboratively with your team and adhere to your set targets and KPI’s
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in recruitment is advantageous but not essential!
- You have a passion for sales, are highly motivated and results driven
- Passionate about people, inquisitive and curious and want to impact lives and livelihoods
- Have confidence to establish quality relationships and the ability to identify opportunities
What you'll get in return
- Specialist ongoing training and development programs throughout your Hays career
- Regular one on one coaching as well as industry expert workshops
- Global career opportunities
- Internal referral bonus scheme
- Flexible working arrangements and additional leave, including wellness and volunteering days
- Success celebrations and annual conferences
- Health, leisure and lifestyle rewards
What you need to do now
To find out more APPLY NOW or contact Henrikke Finstad at email@example.com.
At Hays, we value equity, diversity and inclusion and are committed to creating a work environment where all people regardless of background feel a sense of belonging. By joining Hays you’ll be part of an inclusive culture that celebrates diversity, recognising every individual for their unique differences. We invite people from all backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2608083