About the company
A market leading business that specialises in premium grade and branded beef products who provide the local and international markets with high quality service and products in top grade wagyu and grain fed beef. A rare opportunity to join this winning business has presented itself as they look for the best and an experienced Regional Sales Manager to join their team and drive the business into new ventures, whilst retaining their dominant market share in this region.
About the role
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, this is a key position that is highly influential and will be responsible for managing the businesses commercial and brand performance in the highly productive Asia region. You are tasked to lead key partnerships in the market and achieve the commercial deliverables and grow the product range across the focus channels.
This role will also require you to:
- Develop and execute key strategies to optimise the commercial performance of the product and work collaboratively with the processing team to ensure customer expectations are managed accordingly and met.
- Manage and drive the market plans for the Asian region ensuring that all the financial, customer experience, and performance targets are achieved.
- Be the Asia region's market expert by developing a comprehensive understanding of the market trends and customer needs and be commercially savvy to be across the sector.
- Create and build lasting and profitable relationships with target chefs, retailers, and distributors in market and drive genuine, win-win partnership outcomes.
- Manage the requirements of the customers including inventory management, price reviews, demand planning, business planning and forecasts.
Skills, Experience and Opportunity
The successful applicant will possess the below skills, experience and behaviours:
- A proven track record of sales and client management within the beef industry and experience in export and international markets.
- Be commercially savvy with the ability to map out and analyse market trends and competitor analysis to stay ahead of the game.
- Be customer obsessed and have a partnership approach to how you develop and grown customer relationships.
- An understanding of beef or meats production, supply chain and logistics
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a conceptual thinker backed by a high degree of commercial acumen to help form business planning and key strategies
- Be a true team player and be an integral team member demonstrating positive behaviours, a self-starting attitude and a highly customer centric approach.
If you are someone that can bring their proven experience and expertise in the beef industry and apply them into a successful business and strengthen their position in the Asian market, this is an exciting, senior opportunity to make an impact and become an integral part of the team.
How to apply
Please send in your application by applying via the link or contact Fabian Paterson on 0413 244 443 to discuss this opportunity further.