At Woolworths, our goal is to have our customers put us first across all our brands. We work hard to continually improve and deliver a positive experience, and it all starts with building a great team that listens and supports our customers.
Based at our Mascot, Surry hills, Yennora & Norwest offices, we have an exciting opportunity for a talented Customer Hub Insurance Manager - Relationship Lead. Working with the Customer Hub Manager, the Continuous Improvement team and reporting to the Customer Hub Experience Chapter Lead,, this role will see you being the conduit between the rapidly growing and developing Insurance business and the Customer Hub.
What You'll Do:
- Work directly with Business and relevant squads to identify and drive solutions while communicating direction, status and options
- Capture requirements, analyse, and provide high-level solution designs, advancing new capability/functionality for the Insurance Functions area
- Work with support function to improve and solve Incident Management of Insurance related issues and provide information and customer feedback to mitigate future risk
- Be a Chapter lead / SME as required in Squads and continuously educate the business of customer behaviours along with historic trends/patterns.
- Influence Tribes and Squads with prioristing backlogs which will benefit and drive positive customer satisfaction
- Identify, develop, own and ensure Insurance Customer Hub strategic initiatives are executed in the Hub
- Provide guidance and ensure business Strategic initiatives are implemented into the Customer Hub
- Share and Provide updates to Hub stakeholders on programs as they emerge. Work with CH business partners to prepare for business changes
- Champion the Voice of Customer impacts for multiple programs of work and influence the design and development of solutions
- Identify business and customer needs and influence the design and development of solutions
- Work closely with the Document Knowledge Management tools to disseminate program information to team members
- Present at team huddles to update and answer questions
- Take the lead in Insurance CAT events representing the Customer Hub
- Manage the operational relationships for the Customer Hub and Insurance business ie Hollards
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- Experience in leading contact centre technology environments
- High level Financial Services / Insurance experience is essential
- Demonstrated Leadership Experience
- Strong influencing & conflict resolution skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong experience in objection handling
- Experience in presenting and facilitating is desired
- Experience in working within a Quality Assurance Framework
- Analytical skills with the ability to translate data into behaviour trends
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship management skills
- Passion for fast paced, consumer focused service environments
- A continuous improvement mindset.
Grow with the Group
Woolworths Group has announced it will be requiring Australian team members to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (subject to medical and religious exemptions).
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage. We are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion and as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.wowcareers.com.au. #LI #work180
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.