- Represent a world-class Luxury brand
- Growth and opportunity for the right person
- Professional working environment and culture
About the dealership:
Aston Martin Queensland is part of Peter Warren Automotive Holdings, one of Australia's largest multi-franchise automotive dealer groups. We have expanded across South West Sydney, Sydney’s North Shore, Regional NSW, Northern NSW, and throughout South Brisbane and South East Queensland. With some of the finest vehicle brands in the world we cover all aspects of vehicle ownership. With over 2000 employees across QLD, NSW and VIC, we are focused on growing and developing a career path for all our people.
We are now seeking a Sales Consultant to join our Aston Martin Dealership on the Gold Coast.
What we are looking for:
- Previous Prestige Sales Consultant experience essential
- An ability to delight our customers with your superior and professional service standards
- A warm friendly personality
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent work ethic with great reliability
- Ability to work within a team whilst showing independence
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Enthusiasm and a 'can-do' attitude
- Current driver’s licence
- Prior experience with Super cars is highly desirable (but not necessary)
What the role entails:
- Act as the customer liaison by providing all dealership guests with an exceptional customer experience, from showroom arrival though until they leave
- Handling enquiries and prospecting for new customers
- Ensuring a follow-up system is in place that encourages repeat business and generates leads
- Maintain immaculate presentation of the reception and customer lounge areas
- Free Titans Tickets for home games
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Quarterly and annual awards and recognition for high achievers
- Training Pathway and Growth opportunities provided
- Exclusive Discounted Titans Membership
Please apply now in confidence through our online application form, attaching your covering letter and resume.
All Frizelle Sunshine employees must be entitled to work in Australia, complete a Federal Police Check and a Traffic History (QLD) or Driving Record (NSW) check.