Your new company
Due to growth and demand our client is seeking a Tax and Business Advisory Senior Accountant to join their team of professionals
Your new role
- Preparation of financial statements, tax returns and activity statements for companies, trusts, partnerships, and individuals.
- Running client meetings for small business and personal tax clients
- Assisting Directors and Managers with tax planning, research, and advice
- Able to lead, coach and mentor – the next career move is to be a supervisor, and ability to use strong networking skills, make sound judgement, critical thinking, and analytical skills to achieve goals.
- Collaborative approach enabling you to build networks and establish trusting business relationships.
What you'll need to succeed
- Have strong experience in a similar role
- Strong client orientation and customer focus
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Be proficient in using accounting software using MYOB XERO, Excel and Word
- Have attained or in progress of completing CPA or CA qualification
What you'll get in return
- Competitive Pay + Super
- An exciting and creative environment with modern facilities
- Great career opportunities and mentoring
- Flexibility to work from home
- Direct client engagement across a diverse range of industries and sectors
What you need to do now
If you’re passionate about this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about other opportunities in Accounting and Finance contact Srajal Badiyani at Hays on 08 9322 5198 or email Srajal.email@example.com At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2597086