Service Manager - Pharmacy
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Be an integral member of the National Pharmacies' family in a positive, fun work environment
- Comprehensive training & development
- Generous employee discounts + an allowance for a stylish uniform
- Annual Award Nights
National Pharmacies are seeking a self-motivated, sales and service-focused individual, who thrives on a challenge. The successful candidate will have a proven retail pharmacy background, responsible for all facets of the retail business, including the day to day organisation and management of all tasks, including inventory management, coordination of promotional activity and ensuring the team's service standards exceed our customers' expectations. You will provide leadership, coaching and development within a medium sized retail pharmacy team and work closely with the Pharmacist in Charge to assist in achieving the goals and objectives of the business. Your experience in meeting KPI's, strong computer literacy, effective inventory management and sound people skills will set you apart from the rest!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Service Manager you will oversee the successful daily operations of the OTC area of the pharmacy. You will be a natural leader with exceptional communication skills and are ready to be accountable and able to build a strong, quality team. Your experience has been built preferably through several years in Pharmacy. You adapt well to your surroundings and thrive on customer engagement and satisfaction. With your positive attitude you will have the ability to manage and multi-task in this busy role.
In this role, you will:
- inspire and lead the OTC team to deliver outstanding and professional customer service for every member and customer, every time.
- demonstrate passion for our brand and commitment to growing our membership.
- provide your team with support and guidance in the areas of training and development in the pursuit for continuous improvement
- manage rosters and timekeeping for all OTC team members
- manage inventory and ensure displays are merchandised appropriately
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
You will have well developed communication and interpersonal skills, excellent personal and professional presentation, be energetic and ensure your team provide exceptional customer service standards that exceed our member's and customers expectations.
Experience, skills & attributes:
- relevant retail and people management experience - preferably in Pharmacy
- motivation of self and ability to guide and lead others
- willingness to supply or undergo a police check prior to commencement
- ability to work flexible hours
- S2/S3 Certificate
National Pharmacies recognises that the future of community pharmacy and optical businesses lies in providing outstanding advice, customer service and professional services, as well as accurate and timely dispensing of prescriptions.
At National Pharmacies, for over 100 years, we have cared for the community with an ultimate vision of creating a healthier nation, one member at a time.
Since opening our doors as a single dispensary in Adelaide in 1911, our unique membership benefits, personalised customer service and extensive selection of products are now available at all pharmacies in South Australia, Victoria and New South Wales, with Optical stores operating in South Australia.
National Pharmacies is a mutual organisation where profits made through operations are returned to members in the form of benefits. We pride ourselves on providing high quality customer service and professional advice, along with a wide range of products and services.
As a membership-based organisation, National Pharmacies is a market leader in the dynamic and ever-expanding healthcare industry.
HOW TO APPLY
Please complete the requested work history & education information on the application page (You are welcome to include any certificates in the education section also) as we are not requesting a cover letter or resume at this stage. This is to assist us in assessing your suitability for this role. Shortlisted applicants may be requested to submit a resume at a later date.
If you are passionate about health focused solutions and customer service, then we would like to hear from you!
No agencies please.