Green Light Worldwide’s Sydney Delivery Team is currently seeking people with to train in Data Centre experience who are passionate about service delivery and teamwork to support a large corporate organisation through the end-to-end client process.
In this role, you will be on the front line, as part of the data centre team. You are passionate about helping people and making a difference to the day-to-day lives of customers, delivering exceptional customer service, and providing solutions to issues that may arise.
Baseline Clearance will be provided if you are not already cleared. Must be an Australian Citizen.
- Managing work and priorities through ticketing systems and workflows (ServiceNow and SharePoint and MS Teams).
- Working closely with both internal customers and external vendors to facilitate smooth project execution as directed by Infrastructure delivery Leadership and Technical Program Managers.
- Scrutinize and process secure access into the data centre.
- Handle removable storage media to assist our system administrator in data backup work (load into tape drives, send to offsite storage, dispose decommissioned media, audit existing media).
- Security escort for vendor engineers during Hardware Racking/Stacking activities.
- Handling hardware delivery and pickup for the client hardware with standard policy.
- Monthly health scan for all devices in all data halls as required.
- Asset management of all hardware in the data centre using asset management applications.
- Ideally you will have previous experience within a data centre environment
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Can work effectively without close direction and coaching, are self-motivated, decisive and use initiative.
- Highly organised, solutions focussed and empathetic to customer needs.
- Positive minded and solutions focussed.
- Flexible nature and work well in a highly collaborative team.
- Basic Microsoft Office Outlook, Word and Excel knowledge, exceptional administration skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to forge strong relationships and build rapport with both internal stakeholders and external clients.