An electrical fault sparked a fire that destroyed a truck, trailers and part of the shed they were in overnight on Sunday.
Cowell Police and Cleve Country Fire Service attended the fire on the property near Verran on Monday morning but only needed to extinguish a couple of tyres.
The fire was described as a slow but thorough burn, completely destroying everything in the shed and part of the shed itself, which has now started to collapse.
The CFS established that there were no suspicious circumstances surrounding the cause of the fire.
Cleve CFS captain Brian Harkness said prime mover truck was assumed to be the cause of the fire as it was the only thing with power that had been used recently.
The damage has been estimated at between $600,000 and $750,000.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.