Welcome to our coverage of the 2018 Port Lincoln Football League Mail Medal count, taking place at the Port Lincoln Hotel.
Who will take out this year’s Mail Medal?
Live updates will be provided throughout the night.
The first awards of the evening have been presented.
Leading goal kicker: Todd Coleman (Lincoln South) 52 goals
Best Team Man: Greg Rowley (Lincoln South)
Leading goal kicker: Johann Wagner (Tasman) and Kory Beard (Marble Range) 52 goals
Best team man: Jason Perkins (Wayback)
Rising Star: Cooper Tansell (Tasman)
Best under 21: Billy Byass (Marble Range)
The Earl Family Medal for reserves best and fairest has been presented, with Marble Range’s Ethan Tiller the winner by eight votes.
Earl Family Trophy top five
1. Ethan Tiller (Marble Range) 24 votes
2. Greg Rowley (Lincoln South) 16 votes
3. Clint Beard (Marble Range) 9 votes
4. Adrian Campbell (Lincoln South) 7 votes
4. Simon Hunt (Wayback) 7 votes
Umpire Robin Staunton has also been presented with this year’s Best Field Umpire award.
Stephen Orchard has been named as the newest life member of the Port Lincoln Football League.
Reece Francis from Marble Range has been named Senior Coach of the Year, and Casey Campbell has been named WAG of the Night.
The 2018 Mail Medal has been presented and Mallee Park’s Kingsley Bilney Jnr has taken out the medal by one vote ahead of Tasman’s Boyd McCurry.
Mail Medal top five
1. Kingsley Bilney Jnr (Mallee Park) 18 votes
2. Boyd McCurry (Tasman) 17 votes
3. Shaun Maxfield (Wayback) 14 votes
4. Mitchell Jolly (Lincoln South) 12 votes
5. Jerome Ah Kit-Burgoyne 10 votes
Congratulations to the 2018 Mail Medallist, Kingsley Bilney Jnr, and to all the night’s winners.