GT Player of the week
Congratulations to Ryan Siebert who played a starring role in his side’s win against Lincoln South with 49 and five wickets, a fantastic all round effort from one of the competition’s up and coming stars.
Country Cricketers Bar
In some fantastic news for country cricket the chairman of SA Country Cricket Ian ‘Ravo’ Ravenscroft this week announced that the ‘Country Cricketers’ Bar’ will be open for day one of the upcoming test.
The bar is the most northern bar at the back of the Western Stand in the members area of Adelaide Oval.
Ravo has been canvassing this idea for some time with SACA officials, board members and SMA as a significant recognition of the importance of country cricket players, volunteers and administrators contribution to cricket in South Australia.
A passionate country cricket figure, Ravo is extremely proud of this achievement on country cricket’s behalf.
So if you are in Adelaide for the Test match head to the new Country Cricketers Bar, you never know who you might bump into.
So if you are in Adelaide for the test match head to the new Country Cricketers Bar, you never know who you might bump into.
With the test match on this weekend there are no matches in Port Lincoln so a quick look at statistics after eight rounds:
- Southern Eyre South; 75 points, 2.14 per cent
- Charlton; 45 points, 1.15 per cent
- Tod River; 45 points, 0.76 per cent
- Tasman; 35 points, 1.17 per cent
- Lincoln South; 25 points, 0.65 per cent
- Wayback; 15 points, 0.60 per cent
- Liam O’Dea (Southern Eyre South); 290 runs, 41.43 avg
- Jacob Watson (Southern Eyre South); 269 runs, 44.83 avg
- Ryan Cottrell (Charlton); 202 runs, 50.50 avg
- Hamish Rowsell (Southern Eyre South); 177 runs, 44.25 avg
- Jack Bunder (Tasman); 175 runs, 25.00 avg
- Will Charlton (Southern Eyre South); 15 wickets, 12.53 avg
- Brent Harris (Tasman); 13 wickets, 11.92 avg
- Shane Stockham (Wayback); 13 wickets, 17.00 avg
- Ben Smith (Southern Eyre South); 12 wickets, 9.33 avg
- Jack Shanley (Charlton); 12 wickets, 13.25 avg