West Coast reaches 15th consecutive grand final after a commanding win

West Coast has reached the Mid West A grade grand final for the 15th consecutive season following a commanding 106-point win over Central Eyre at Warramboo on Saturday.

Mark Dolling kicked eight goals and Joseph McInnis and Braden Holmes added three each as the Hawks ran away with a 22-14 (146) to 5-10 (40) result.

West Coast made its first quarter opportunities count to lead by 10 points at the break, with a dominant second term pivotal.

The Hawks kicked seven goals to two which extended the margin to 43 points at half-time, while five goals in the third term saw the teams separated by 60 points at the final break.

West Coast finished with aplomb in adding another seven goals to a point to push the winning margin into triple figures.

The other semi final saw Wudinna United eliminate Western Districts following a seven-point success at Wirrulla.

As with previous matches between the pair this season there was not much in it, but the Magpies continued an unbeaten run to down the Tigers 9-19 (73) to 10-6 (66).

Wudinna had the better of the first term yet despite having 12 scoring shots could only convert two for a 16-point lead.

The inaccuracy continued in the second term as the margin remained at 16, with three goals pushing Wudinna further ahead by three-quarter time.

Districts did their best to whittle away the 27-point deficit thanks to five final-quarter goals to two, but fell short of the comeback.

Goals were shared around as Wudinna pair Cody Boylan and Ricky Seal kicked two apiece, as did Tigers trio Andrew Miller, Shannon Horgan and Damon King-O'Loughlin.

The Magpies will meet Central Eyre in Saturday's preliminary final at Streaky Bay.

In the B grade, West Coast cruised to the grand final by downing Wirrulla.

The Hawks won by 55 points as the match ended 9-13 (67) to 2-0 (12).

Four goals to no score in the first term set the tone for the match, with the Hawks increasing the lead by half-time and finishing with three goals in the final quarter.

Nathan Hill and Nathan Johnson booted two goals for West Coast, as did Bombers player Craig Johnson.

Wudinna United got the better of Central Eyre by 12 points.

A good first half helped the Magpies to a 7-4 (46) to 5-4 (34) victory.

They led by 20 points at quarter-time after four goals to one, with the margin reduced to 14 by the main break.

Both teams could only add two goals in the remaining two quarters to see the Magpies advance.

Ryan Sampson kicked four goals for the Bulldogs, while Wudinna's Greg Barns grabbed three.

Wudinna United faces Wirrulla this weekend.

West Coast reached the colts grand final following a 46-point win over Wudinna United.

A four-goal second quarter pulled the Hawks clear on their way to a 12-21 (93) to 6-11 (47 result).

Wirrulla's season was extended following a 7-12 (54) to 4-8 (32) win over Elliston.

Tait Johnson kicked four goals for the Bombers as they won by 22 points.

The Magpies and Wirrulla will meet in the preliminary final.

This story Hawks ease into grand final | PHOTOS first appeared on West Coast Sentinel.