Wudinna United into first grand final since 2011 thanks to a powerful performance against Central Eyre

Wudinna United stormed into the Mid West A grade football grand final with a dominant display against Central Eyre on Saturday.

The Magpies secured a first grand final appearance since 2011 with a 55-point success which ended 13-9 (87) to 4-8 (32).

Izaac Boylan was pivotal as he kicked five goals, while Heath Zwar added three.

Wudinna came into the match with six wins from the past seven matches - the only loss suffered was at the hands of Central Eyre - and it was all one-way traffic in the first quarter as the Magpies booted five goals to none to lead by 32 points.

Both sides added three goals in the second term, however Wudinna ended the match as a contest in the third with five goals to one behind which extended the gap to 62 points.

The Bulldogs kicked the only goal of the fourth term as they went out of the finals on the back of successive defeats.

Wudinna United faces West Coast in this Saturday's decider at Elliston, with the Magpies the only team to beat the Hawks so far this season.

A comfortable 54-point win over Wudinna United has sealed Wirrulla's spot in the B grade grand final.

The Bombers cruised to an 11-4 (70) to 2-4 (16) result.

Wirrulla had the better of a tight first quarter and kicked the only two goals of the term to lead by 11 points.

The Magpies could only add another behind when play resumed, as Wirrulla pulled clear with four goals.

Ahead by 35 points, both teams added a goal in the third term and then Wirrulla finished off the match with a four-goal haul in the final quarter.

Mackenzie Best and Shane Pittaway led the way in front of goal for the Bombers with three apiece.

Wirrulla will meet West Coast in the grand final.

Wirrulla also got the better of Wudinna United in the colts match, winning by 72 points.

It was a comfortable victory for the Bombers as it ended 16-7 (103) to 4-7 (31).

Mackenzie Best and Fraser Gum each kicked four goals, while fellow Bombers' Zac Watson and Locky Bezzene added three apiece.

Goals were a regular occurrence in the first term as the Bombers led by 18 points, and they kicked the only major of the second to widen the gap to 23 points by half-time.

A six goal to one third term sealed the contest for Wirrulla, who led by 55 points and then saw out the match in the final quarter to progress.

The Bombers will face West Coast in the decider.

This story Magpies reach grand final | PHOTOS first appeared on West Coast Sentinel.