House of the Week
4 BED | 2 BATH | 3 CAR
- Address: 84 Lovegrove Lane, Whites Flat
- Price: $650,000
- Agency: Elders Port Lincoln
- Agents: Darryn Johnston on 0428 837 262 and Luke Duncan on 0458 141 321
- Inspect: By appointment
Kenneys Run is a magnificent self-sufficient lifestyle property featuring solar power with diesel plant backup.
It has four-bedrooms, two-bathrooms, an open-plan living design, a stylish kitchen and beautiful polished timber floors.
The kitchen features a Falcon oven with Meile range hood and a Meile dishwasher.
The home is complete with a slow combustion wood heater, ceiling fans throughout, built-in robes and verandah access from all four bedrooms through glass sliding doors.
All this is set on a freehold title of 47.34 hectares (117.0 acres), with approximately 24.2 hectares (60.0 acres) cleared and arable for cropping.
From the undulating hills to the red/brown loam soil and mallee shelterbelts, you will love the 360-degree magnificent rural views on offer.
Other features an aspiring hobby farmer will love include:
- Solar power with diesel plant backup
- Aprias solar hot water system with gas backup
- Low maintenance Septeck septic system
- Five 22,000L rainwater tanks plumbed to house
- Two 22,000L rainwater tanks on sheds
- Two 22,000L rainwater tanks for livestock watering
- Two winter dams
- Two 40 foot shipping containers with a roof built over the top, creating shed space with power for farming plant and equipment.
Kenneys Run is located approximately 28km north of Port Lincoln, set in the Koppio Hills and offers a magnificent rural setting where you can enjoy the lifestyle of a hobby farmer.
Ready to make the move?
This handy map of open home times will help your search.